RiRe Style Black Head Brush Cleanser Review

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog for yet another post, and this time is on skincare, to be specific, it's on a pore cleanser! Read on to know more :)

So 2 weeks ago, I posted on my instagram (post link) on how I got this RiRe Style Black Head Brush Cleanser from Yesstyle. I was really excited to test this out and see how it turned out as I heard a lot of raves about it and I want to see it myself whether it's worth it or not. I got it at a discounted price for $10.22 (at a 62% sale - bargain!)

First impression: the soap dispenses directly to the top of the silicone brush with a press of a button. It comes with a removable clear top and the design is quite convenient, not messy at all.








simple packaging

Let's look at the ingredients shall we! The main ingredients and their purposes are:
- jojoba seed oil: a natural protein for clean pores!
- arnica flower extract: acts to calm and moisturise the skin
- macadamia seed oil: acts as an oil control and to moisturise the skin
- western yarrow extract: acts to calms the skin and to not just remove oil and dirt, but also dead skin

















How to use?
- wet face with warm water
- pumped several times until its content is pumped
- massage around nose or areas that you have visible pores for few minutes
- rinse with water until there is no more product left on skin
- rinse the brush by taking the head of the brush out of the dispenser







Recommended use per week is 2 to 3 times daily. I have been using this for 2 times a week for the past 2 weeks.

















Final verdict: Sad to say, I'm disappointed. This product is okay. I rather prefer L'Oreal Paris New Clay Mask in which I did a full review on it (click HERE to read). There's nothing wrong with this product, it makes your skin smooth after wash but I literally see no difference between before and after of my pores. Overall, blackheads won this battle. I did immediately notice my nose is super shiny and remarkably smooth but alas, the blackheads are still there. I feel the brush exfoliated the surface of my nose however it is difficult to get rid of the deeply embedded blackheads.

excuse my no makeup face and
terrible dark under eye circles







Did this product do what it was intended to do...? Nope. So far I've found nose peels to be the most effective way of getting rid of blackheads.

Well, I hate to end a post where a product doesn't work out the way it is intended, but you know what, at least you all know that I really don't recommend you guys to splurge on this product as there are way better products out there that do its job (properly).

See you all next time!
In the meantime, come say Hi to me on my instagram - melon_yu

Love,
Melon xoxo
*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review