The Saem: Cover Perfection Ideal Concealer Duo in #1.5 Natural Beige Review

Concealer is one of the must-have item in my makeup collection. If you don't know why, you can check it out HERE. ;)

I have tried several brands' concealer, there's no specific "favourites" as I am always on a hunt for good concealers. I decided to try The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer since I've seen how some korean beauty gurus raved about it. And if you have been following my instagram, about two weeks ago, I posted a photo (click HERE) that all the products in the flatlay - I got them from @korean_wifee (I'll post their details below).
So yea, been using this lil concealer for two weeks now and I'm here to share my thoughts with you all. Enjoy!


This product comes in 3 shades: #1 Clear Beige, #1.5 Natural Beige and #2 Rich Beige. I got the middle one, #1.5 just to be safe.









front and back of the box packaging
Features:

  • 2 in 1 concealer: tip and stick
  • cover blemishes, dark circles, spots and many more
  • stick type concealer - creamy formula
    • PA+++ SPF 27
    • for narrow trouble areas eg freckles, blemishes etc
  • tip type concealer - formula is very smooth
    • PA+++ SPF 28
    • mainly for dark circles and skin blemishes



How to use?
For concealers, same as makeup in general, the rule of thumb is that a little goes a long way. According to the direction, you can use this concealer before or after use of foundation or BB Cream. It's recommended that you use the stick then the tip concealer and spread the product out, follow by gentle tapping. Meaning dab on it. You can either use your ring finger or a tiny beauty blender. Apply like how you do with your eye creams.
In this case, after trying out, a little definitely goes a long way and it's best to apply with fingers as the fingers radiate warmth, allowing the product to absorb easily.

Thinking of this, I remembered in the past Q&A, most of youse asked what are the good concealers out there in today's market or some complain about how concealers don't have good coverage and that you prefer foundation eventhough it makes your face/problem area cakey. And when I find out why - it all comes down to how you apply it. I strongly believe that all makeup products (regardless of drugstore brands or high-end brands) they are great in their own ways, it really just comes down to how you apply it. However, this only apply with the exception of good formulas. And by gently dabbing the concealer under your eye, especially for your dark circles, it 100% ensures you have the maximum coverage. By rubbing it, you diminish the cover effect.

Overalls, I really do like the formula and coverage it gives. I found that if I do use both tip and stick concealers all at once, it does make my makeup look cakey. So I would recommend you to use one or other. If you come across this brand, I definitely recommend you to try this :)
If you are in Perth like me and you're interested in this product, you can contact @korean_wifee for more information. As promised above, if you're keen or interested in this, here are their contact details:
WeChat ID: KoreaWifee
Facebook: LINK

Thankyou for reading this post.

See you all in the next post... which is soon!

Meanwhile.. I update instagram daily, you can follow me there on instagram.com/melon_yu :)

Till next time!

Love,
Melon xoxo
(instagram.com/melon_yu)

*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review