(first) Colourpop Haul

Spoiler alert: I splurged again.

Hello hello hello to y'all! Happy Friday! How have you been? Good? I hope :)

Definition:
(first) - statement showing it's the first order of many to come, definitely not the last haul

So yesterday, to be precise (if you have followed me on instagram), I received my goodies to try out from ColourPop cosmetics. It took just over 2 weeks-ish for these to come, but aye it was worth it! So so worth it.

After almost a year of dreaming, browsing and making wish lists, I finally decided to take the leap and make an order from the ColourPop website. A little side note: If you’ve ever had to ship anything from the United States to Australia you would understand and agree with me that shipping prices can get pretty damn crazy and even though ColourPop is REALLY cheap, I could never justify the shipping prices (even with flat rate and the money conversion) that came along with making an order.

I haven't had time to swatch yet but I thought I make this post to share with you what I got. I will be reviewing in more detail in separate posts with each collection of product/s.

For now, enjoy my new collection of ColourPop products, and let me know which products you love from the brand!

original image on ig @melon_yu
Before I get started I just have to say how AMAZING the whole packaging of these products are. You can tell they have put a lot of thought and love into the packaging, even down to the shipping box they arrived in. You get a handwritten note from them, a little booklet that give a run down on each product and the best way to use them. Plus anything that's white with holographic details is something I can most definitely get behind.

I'll do them by order of collection, which is way simpler to organise and see:

original image on ig @melon_yu
Colourpop Fall
"Can You Knot" -
- Hutch in ultra satin finish
- Notion in ultra matte finish
- Sookie in ultra glossy finish




original image on ig @melon_yu








Colourpop x Hello Kitty
  • Mama's Apple Pie - rainbow, small gift, school bus and friendship file
  • Ultra satin lip - Tiny Chum
  • Lippie stix - Date Mate and Konichiwa



original image on ig @melon_yu




Colourpop x KathleenLights
"Alyssa"











So yea that is it for my haul, as you can see, I grabbed mainly lippie stix and super shock eyeshadows from the Hello Kitty collection (too cute to resist not to!) and the fall trio (amazing shades!).
Now all I want to do is buy more.

As mentioned at the start, I will be doing a special post dedicate to each collection soon. Stay tune! Thank you so much! So what to expect next? Review and whole lot of swatches on these babies of course!

PS. If you're wondering whether to take the plunge into making an order from ColourPop, do it, you won't regret it! ;)

See you all tonight for another post!
Stay tune!

Love,
Melon xoxo
(instagram.com/melon_yu)

*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review