Coloupop x KathleenLights Ultra Satin Lips: Alyssa

Hello helloo! If you haven't read my Colourpop haul, read me HERE.
And have you read my last post?

Anyhow, today's post is about....

One of my favourite youtube beauty gurus, Kathleen Lights had a collaboration with Colourpop featuring 3 Ultra Satin lip shades, 1 creme gel liner and 1 creme gel pot. There’s an element of softness to it with the choice of light pinks to light browns. I do not own many “pastel” or “light nude” shades in my collection but boy was I in a surprise with this one.

I chose to only pick up "Alyssa" due to its neutral dusty pink tone which I was clearly reeled into.
This shade after testing it out, instantly became a favourite of mine!

First impression:
This comes in the same cardboard boxes as the regular ones, only on these boxes it says 'KathleenLights x Colourpop'. It comes in a clear bottle with a metallic cap and details.



















Swatches:

  • on wrist

Alyssa swatches as a milkshake pink on my skin tone and it is so pretty! This shade is extremely pigmented. BUT the slight streakiness bothers me. I have found a way to work with it by letting one layer dry before dabbing another layer on with my ring finger.  I love that particular finish a lil bit more.

natural lighting
















with flash





.















  • on lip

natural lighting

with flash




When swatched on lip, this is definitely going to be an option I pick out for intense smokey eyes or bold eye look in general.






Till the next post, stay safe and fabulous.

Love,
Melon xoxo

*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review