Tony Moly Panda's Dream "So Cool" Eye Stick Review

According to Tony Moly, they states that this product is "a hard-to-find Korean skin treatment that instantly de-puffs and revitalizes tired, dry eyes with a cooling, moisturizing sensation". Hmmmm....












First impression: I picked this up mainly because of the cute packaging and because I saw I would be able to review it as well (that is how I justify my purchases these days). The product itself is a pale blue colour. It is in a stick form and a bit sticky when touched initially. The first time I used it I thought it felt like I was using a glue stick! However once on the skin it doesn't feel sticky at all. It also doesn't drag at all on the skin, which is good for the sensitive skin in that area.

The smell is quite subtle as well which I like. The product lays a cooling sensation on the eyes which I love as it feels very relaxing. My under-eye bags aren't that bad so I haven't noticed any difference in them. They also provide a nice hydrating feel, nothing dramatic mind you but a little touch of moisture at the end of a long day is a welcome relief for my drier eyes.












Overalls, I love everything about this product, I use it morning and night and it will be a staple eyecare product unless I happen to come across something better.

Have you ever tried this product before? What do you think?
Let me know what do you think on the comment below :)

Love,
Velene xoxo


*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

  1. I have tried it! It's really good!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review