"Study Break" Haul with "Absolute Beauty" :)

Hello hello hello! :) How are we all?
At the moment, I am having a tuition free week from uni *yays!* time to catch up on all my studies x.x Besides, studying, there's always an exception for hauls, splurges and damages ;)
Below were what I purchased from Absolute Beauty :) I will leave their contact details below if you are interested! *scroll down*
This haul, should I say, is more of a food > beauty haul haha XD Every dollar's sooo worth it!
Here's the list of products I bought :)
as per seen on my instagram :)
  • Okinawan BenIImo Tarte
  • Kracie Rose Candy
  • Japanese cheese squid (can't read Japanese hence don't know the brand :X)
  • Matcha chocolate
  • Ohgya mini sausages set (there are 50 in a box!)
  • Matcha cookie
  • Matcha wafers
  • Tokyo Banana Pie
  • Matcha KitKats
  • Plum Candy
I just realised now, that I've bought quite a lot of matcha/green tea related snacks XD *GREEN TEA FRENZY WOOHOO* I will perhaps do another post another day about my love for matcha hehe ;)

You can't really see full entailed products I've bought and gifted in the photo above, hence I've photographed each of the product. Ready to get spam by pictures below! :D
Don't underestimate these mini sausages! They are SO addictive!!

























If you want a detailed review on any of the snacks I bought, feel free to comment down below!

This time round, below are the free gifts I've received :)








Here are their contact details as I promised above:
WeChat ID: Absolutebeautyperth
Facebook: LINK
Weibo: LINK






Till next time!

Love,
Velene xoxo

*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

  1. what does the rose candy taste like? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do a review on the cheesecake! is it any good? worth to buy? thank heaps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review