Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel Review


Hello everyone! I am back again with another review :3 This time it is the infamous Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel. I'm sure you all have heard about this product, right? Or was I the only one who doesn't? XD
Well, if you have never heard of this before then you really should read this blog post! I am sure you won't regret it! :)

This product is enriched with 92% aloe vera and it's a mild (perfect for sensitive skin!) formula free from paraben, mineral oil and artificial colours! And the purpose is to use to mildly moisturise various parts of the body such as face, arms, legs and even hair!

How to use: Apply an appropriate amount to dry sensitive parts of the face and body often for the best results.

First impression: It comes in a huge transparent green jar containing 300mL as stated at the package. The gel is transparent, so it is definitely free from artificial colouring like it is described. I love the fact that you get so muchhhhhh when you don't even pay much. I only got it for $10 from Absolute Beauty

Pros:

  • lovely subtle aloe scent - super refreshing! Perfect for my tired face, especially after a long day at uni.. (facing sexy books) ;)
  • the gel is thick (not even joking) but its texture is surprisingly really nice and feels really light and get absorbed to the skin super well - needs roughly 20 seconds to get absorbed and leaves no sticky feeling to the skin!
  • soothing to the skin = cooling sensation (from the minute % of alcohol in it) I don't store it at the fridge at all, and every time I apply it, it has that distinct cooling property
  • moisturises the skin! But I wouldn't replace my regular moisturiser with this though because I still don't think it's moisturising enough for my skin
  • ever since I started using this, I can definitely notice my skin getting better - my skin becomes a lot more smoother *I can't stop touching my cheeks* XDD hahahaha
  • ...... *drum rolls* The best part is that there are so many uses of this product! You can get super creative and invent your own method to use this! For me, I use this mainly as a quick refresher (after a long day), as an eye mask and a face mask pack. I tried to use it on my lips and it didn't fail to amaze me at all!! It hydrates really well and my lips would feel so smooth in a tick! I am definitely transferring this baby to a smaller tube for travelling purpose in the near future! *too addicted already :P*
    • Direction for eye mask: I apply a thick layer and leave it on for 20 minutes. I prefer to do this in the morning to soothe and reduce puffy eyes (if I have time of course). 
    • Direction for face mask: I apply a thick layer on and leave it on for 20-30 minutes. Or if I have time to relax, then I would mix it with oil. By mixing with oil, it is not just moisturising, but it's easier to wash it afterwards! Originally, I thought it would be tough to wash off as it's oily but I was wrong :) I myself, use moroccan argan oil. I've read other people's reviews and most recommended to mix with coconut oil as it has a high moisture retaining capacity. But really though, at the end of the day, it's all based on your preference as almost all face oil have pretty good properties
  • And... if you are situated in Perth, or Australia, like me, as we all know, SUMMER is coming and this will be brilliant especially for after sunburn from the beach *youch*! Aloe Vera is perfect for reducing redness.
Overalls: I am so in love with this soothing gel and will definitely repurchase when I am done with this jar. 
If you have not try this product, I don't see any reason not to. Go try! :) I am most definitely sure you won't regret it :D 

Hope the review was helpful! :D 





PS. I can't believe I have more than 500 page views now! It's not much, but I just never expected this blog would grow that quick (after all, it's only been a month!), and I'm actually feeling really motivated to do more reviews for you all to read. Thanks to everyone who reads, comments and emails, greatly appreciated!
Once again, thank you for reading and see you on the next post!♥

Love,
Velene xoxo
*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

  1. i too havent heard of it before until my cousin told me a couple of months ago! :) I agree with you! This is amazing to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that it can be used as a mask pack!! In what proportion of oil and gel you use? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oopsie for late reply! Umm I estimate according to how much fits my entire face, so roughly I used about a tablespoon of the aloe vera gel with 2-3 drops of moroccan argan oil :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review