It is the peaceful energy for me, I'm a.....

..... better person when I’m moisturised๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Featuring: ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“พ๐”๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ body lotion in my vanity Le Labo Fragrances Rose 31 body lotion, True Home Australia signature diffuser gardenia & white flowers; and lavender stitch soaps from Yume Natural Soap!


๐Ÿ’›Le Labo

Body Lotion Rose 31

This was a gift, and had become my favourite lotion that I have ever discovered. Its smell is just stunning and the cream leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and fresh for hours. I would best describe this fragrance as woody and musky (very very different to my norm vanity - which is floral). 

The nose behind this fragrance is Daphne Bugey. 

Top notes are Rose and Cumin; middle notes are Rose, Vetiver and Cedar; base notes are Musk, Guaiac Wood, Agarwood (Oud), Olibanum and Labdanum.

At first application, the cumin smell is very strong! Almost a body odour scent but that fades within 30 minutes and leaves a lovely woody drydown. At the beginning, I was a lil disappointed that it has no rose tones in it as the name suggests, but I grew to like it for its longevity and the odd note that makes it soooo intriguing yet balanced. I would say an interesting and pleasant smell overall.

Would I recommed it?

Well, if you want something simple and sweet there are hundreds of pink bottles at the department store you can grab, but if you want to smell complex and alluring, then get this le labo rose 31 body lotion!

This is the type of scent I'd be compelled to approach a stranger about. It's like a rose dipped in cedar resin, dusted with cumin, clove and pepper. The rose is *there*, but she's in the background giving directions to the other notes. Very nicely blended and balanced. It's versatile - it could lean sexy and feminine or subtle and more unisex.


This lavender stitch soaps kindly gifted by Yume Natural Soap - amazing for handwash, smell amazing and so cute! What more can I say! I honestly can't stop looking at them - look at the pink and purple ombre colour!

Love,

Melon x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review