H E L L O

 ✨ ᴴᴱᴸᴸᴼ✐ ᵕ̈ ᴹᴬᴿᶜᴴ🌿 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓷 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷♡ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ̆̈ 🕊◡̈*

H E L L O  ALL🌙 Wow it has been almost 2 and a bit months since I've posted here on this blog and on my instagram page too. I started this year very rocky with my physical health - it has been such a looong journey, for sure I’ve learnt a lesson from this - to make my health a top priority💜


Latest love goes to this personalised candle - thank youu Hyper Basik🌙you smell AMAZING. 
Instantly lifts my mood!


Love this self-love diary by Lauren Minicozzi

Necklace from Joy Show :)

Motto of the month

Now that things have been stable, hopefully will be more consistent on my social platforms😌
New month, new hope & new start right?🤩

Love,
Melon x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review