Neugo Haul

Hello my lovelies!

How are we all?

If you haven't seen my snaps today (snapchat: @veleneeee), I went to Neugo and went crazy in there haha.

Neugo is a fairly new shop in Coventry Village (address below) selling $2.80 items from Japan. It opened last month and I didn't get the chance to go there until today as I was passing Morley :)

The store looks really clean and tidy. The lighting is really bright.  All items are arranged according to their categories such as "snacks", "drinks", “cleaning”, “kitchen appliances”, "cutlery/plates" and “bathroom”, which I found is easy for customers to find where items are (and not get lost *cough cough*)

With 1,500 different products to chose from, anything you need from unique lunchbox making to handy cleaning items, you may find them here.




And here comes the fun bit!
Since I bought a lot of items and I did initially thought that oooh it's gonna be a pain in the butt to take individual photo of each item so taaa-da!













I did a video :) I tried to shorten it as much as I could, but if you followed me for a really long time, you'll know I tend to babbled on and on... a LOT.
So yea, if you're bored and interested to see the haul, watch below or click HERE:





Address:
NEUGO Tokyo Style
Shop 130, Coventry Village, Morley WA

Love,
Velene xoxo
*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

  1. love the haul! isn't daiso there in perth? you should do more haul videos! will save more time of editing pictures :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sorry for the reply! but thankyou!! :) And no, there isn't a daiso here in perth :(( yesss it definitely saves a lot of time hehe x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review