Introduction for new blog!

Hi all,

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and my brand new blog. As you may or may not know, I also own a personal blog in which I unravel about my thoughts there on a not-so-daily basis.
I decided to start this blog to talk about beauty products and food reviews and share information with you all. This blog will probably start out slow as I am a university student studying pharmacy and uni really does take up most of my time. I will try to keep this blog updated and please leave a comment and let me know if you have any suggestions! Thanks for taking time to stop by and keep checking for new posts :)

I think that's it for now, I don't want this post to become long and drawn out (if you know me, then you know I have a tendency of doing an overkill with details).

PS. Feel free to check out my sidebar links which consist of: an about me page; the story of makeup and I; and the story of food and I! :)

Where to find me:
tumblr | youtube | instagram | facebook | weibo | personal blog

Love,
Velene xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review