Etude House Dear Darling Tint: #03 Orange Red Tint Review

Hello hello hello :) I've bought this a couple of weeks ago from Fairy Cosme. Finally got the time to sit down, have a try and alohaa, a first impression and review for ya all :) This is the first lip tint I've ever got, Anna recommended it to me, saying that it's one of the must-try lip products from Etude House, it looks pretty and I was genuinely very excited to give it a go.
This product comes in four different colors: berry red, real red, orange red, and vampire red.
I chose the orange red one, because I've always wanted to try a bright lip shade, and thought this was the perfect opportunity!
Read on if you're interested :)

First impression:
Etude House product recently comes with seals on them, to ensure that product is new and hasn't been tampered before! So when you are purchasing Etude House products, be sure to look for the seal! :) This product is fairly small which makes it easy to carry in your purse or make up bag! I sure am bringing this around!

When I first opened it, I realised there's a rubber stopper, which makes it easier to control the amount of the tint you will get on your applicator and it will also prevent the tint from spilling.


What I like about this applicator is that it's shaped to fit your lips better - easier to control where you want to apply the tint on your lips!

I was really excited to immediately try it out, and when I applied, I fell in love.

In my opinion this color really pops out because it has really vivid orange color.
So if you are fan of poppy refreshing color, this is must get!

And the color stains to your lips really well, so you don't have to worry about colour fading away.

Before VS After

There is a strong fruity scent and I accidentally lick my lips, there's a hint of bitter and sweet taste.


At first application it will look glossy but once it's absorbed by your skin, the appearance will look matte. In fact, if you dab only a small amount, the colour will look so natural. I am really loving the matte yet bright result.


Overalls, as I mentioned earlier, this is the first lip tint I've ever used and I must say, I'm very impressed. This product is a gel type, so it gives the moisturising effect as well as glowing effect when you apply it.


If you are looking for the tint that will give bright colour as well as moisturising effect, this is the product you have been looking for!

Guide to which colour to choose:
Although all of the colours had red as the base color, it doesn't have the same effect.
If you have cool under tone, berry red is your colour.
If you are looking for real bright red, real red is the color you will want.
If you want some coral and bright tint colour that suits to warm under tone, orange red is recommended.
And if you want much more dramatic dark colour, there is vampire red to choose.

Would I buy it and recommend to y'all? Yes and yes!! Personally I usually don't wear lipstick or lip products other than the lip balm for moisturising. But now that I've started exploring into lip makeup (my current obsession with anything matte), I thought I try to venture into more bright and adventurous colours, by adding more colors to my lips. Lip tint, in my opinion is a great start to all the beginners who are interested in lip makeup but not sure where to start! I say so is because lip tint gives the colour you need without you having to worry about getting your lip product on something, or worrying about colour fainting from long time of wearing.

PS. Quite a few people asked me whether I'm continuing this blog or not, yes I am! Sorry that I give the impression of not! I have lots of review posts for y'all but as I've mentioned in the past few posts, that I thought to give a product (I got given) at least 2 weeks' trial to give a much better and legitimate review whether it's as good as first impression.
Meanwhile, I'll be also active on my YouTube channel, instagram and facebook. Come and have a chat with me! :)

Love,
Velene xoxo
*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review