Updates :)

Hey my lovelies!

How are we all?

Just thought I update here, for those who haven't noticed, I have recently got active on YouTube haha due to many requests of trying out with producing beauty-related videos. Just to clarify that my channel (LINK) is revolved around with various themes, from vlog, to beauty tutorials, to get ready with me and to advice videos.

Thankyou very much to you guys for putting in lovely contributions, great critiques and advices for future videos!

And of course, as I said in my first vlog, I work quite a lot and most of you who follow my snapchat can back me up on that haha XD hence, my content in the future time, will not be consistent. Of course I will upload videos, but not in a timely manner, like I see some youtubers out there who post videos every so and so days weekly but unfortunately, the schedule I'm in right now do not allow such promises. Maybe one day, I will be, but not anytime soon.

Sooooo the videos I have done so far are (if you haven't check!):

- Neugo haul
- First impression & review 
- Vlog 1
- Vlog 2 & haul
- Get Ready With Me: Day off edition!

And of course as always, do leave me feedbacks - either here in the comments below, Askfm or privately through tumblr messaging :)

Thankyouuu!

I shall see you all in my next post... soon!

Love,
Velene xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review