Boxing Day Haul

Hello everybody and happy boxing day!
How are we all? Did everybody enjoy the festive season with your loved ones? :)
I have been busy with work lately hence with the lack of review posts on here :(
Went to Cosme Hut and Perth Fabulous Beauty and picked up the following products! Mind you, I didn't have anything I want on mind, I just got these out of curiosity and because they were on sales XD Here's a brief haul review for y'all :) x

Cosme Hut haul~

Left: It's Skin Power 10 Formula Q10 Effector with CoQ10 30mL
(Reduced to $11.01 - 15% off)

Right: Taiwan Specialized Made By Hand Entirely #217
(reduced price to $5 - not entirely sure what's the original price)












Perth Fabulous Beauty haul~
Left: Meishoku Whitening Eye Cream
($26 reduced to $22.10)

Right:  Anessa Perfect Essence Sunscreen SPF50+
($39 reduced to $33.20)


Left: Clio Goodal Premium Snail Tone-up Cream
($65 reduced to $55.30)


Right: Freebie :) a christmas pair of socks! So cute :')










And that's it!

Comment below if you want me to review any specific products from this haul!

Where to find me:
tumblr | instagram | facebook | weibo | personal blog

Love,
Velene xoxo
*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review