Ramosu Carestory Hyaluronic Acid Solution 100 REVIEW

Hello everybody! How are we all? Happy November everybody :) I can't believe it's one more month left of 2015... holy shoot... where has the time gone right? *completely and still is baffled*

Anyways, I am doing this short review as a request from one of my subscribers, and since I'm changing my serum soon, I thought to share my opinions why I like/dislike it. Enjoy reading!
















A little description about this product!
Aim: contains moisture and hence, provides moisture to fill the skin
This undiluted moisture solution supplies moisture without stickiness
"100" in the product's name stands for hyaluronic acids having a concentration of 100%.
As a part of the body, hyaluronic acids exist in skin and lips. It is an important constituent of the body that sustains body moisture. This skin friendly natural moisturizing factor makes the skin moist and firm.

How to use?

  • After face wash in the morning and evening, I use 2 drops of the product and dot all over the face and pamper it lightly to the face to get its full absorbency. Follow with a morning/night cream
  • Makeup in the morning: mix product with sunscreen and BB cream to create a dewy face look


Pros
  • very moisturising!
  • after effect: it feels like you went to a face botox surgery - face feel constricted several seconds after applying 
  • no sticky feeling after application
  • makes skin moist and firm


Cons
  • the only con for me is that, after several uses, my chin started peeling during winter (in which I'm still not sure why/the reason behind, perhaps my skin was really dry and damaged from the strong wind/weather)

I have already used two bottles - for me, both bottles lasted around 5 months.
It's really good product - with lots of moisturising properties, but since I'm on a hunt for good serums, I have decided to try out different kinds of serums to see which one suit me better.
The next serum I'm trying is:

I will be doing a review on this after a few months of trial :)

If you are a Perthie like me and is interested in trying out Ramosu serum, only Fairy Cosme in Northbridge stocks this!


Thanks for reading!


Love,
Velene xoxo

*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review