Innisfree Eco Eyebrow Pencil #2 Black Review

This is my first ever eyebrow pencil that I got in the shade black. In the past *ever since I dyed my hair and taught how do eyebrow makeup*, I have been using a variety of brown: from blonde brown to dark brown. So it was interesting to try out how this perform on me. I'm impressed. Read on if you're interested :)

I'm pretty sure you have heard of Innisfree right? :D Let me de-brief you if you don't, it is an eco-friendly Korean skincare and makeup brand focusing on natural ingredients and recycle packaging. The design of their products is simple, neat and nicely reflects the purpose of the brand. Innisfree products are also free from harmful ingredients. 

Innisfree Eco Eyebrow Pencil is said to be formulated with green tea extracts. Interesting right? *coming from a green tea lover myself hehe* It is also paraben free, fragrance free, mineral oil free, animal nature material free, talc free and etc. This twistable eyebrow pencil comes in a plastic pencil tube with two different ends. 

This product comes in four different shades: #1 Grey, #2 Black, #3 Brown and #4 Deep brown. So as I mentioned at the beginning, I bought Shade #2 in black.


First impression:
When you remove the caps, on one side, you will find that it contains the actual brow pencil, more like of a flat-shaped bullet form, while the other end is an eyebrow brush aka a spoolie. It is very useful to have both in one product, especially for travelling purposes.


***WARNING: BARE-FACE ALERT BELOW***











Here are the try-outs that I put in a collage:
1) No eyebrow makeup on

2) Left side of the picture - I have filled in VS the bare eyebrow/no makeup on right

3) Makeup done on both eyebrows!













Final thoughts:
I find that black shade actually does looks quite nice on me, and I think it will be even nicer when I have black hair.

Would I buy this again? Yes, perhaps in a different shade though haha...
It's only $10 from Perth Fabulous Beauty!
Here are their details if you live in Perth and are interested:
Facebook: LINK
WeChat: @fabulousbeauty
Address: 411 William St, Perth (easily recognizable by its bright pink painted wall)
Opening hours: Mon - Sun: 11am - 6pm







**UPDATE**
As Joan has requested below to see a picture of me having this product on my eyebrow on my daily basis, here's one I took today. Hope it has answered your question, Joan! :)

As I will be back to uni quite soon, all these tests and assignments are waiting for me, I don't think I will have much time to do detailed reviews for you all..

So I shall see you all whenever it will be!

Stay safe and happy everybody!








Where to find me:
tumblr | youtube | instagram | facebook | weibo | personal blog

Love,
Velene xoxo
*this is blogged according to my own personal opinions and was purchased by myself*

Comments

  1. can you post a picture of you having the eyebrow makeup on in your everyday look? :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm sure! I will update this post when I've done so! :)

      Delete
    2. thankyou so much!!! your skin looks so flawless <3333

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Takami Skin Peel Review

"Less perfection, more authenticity."

Tokyo Banana Original Review